For this episode, Dacey,Maria and Susan are joined by guest Amanda Martinez. Here are the questions they discussed:
- Tell us about your background and how you got to your current position.
- How do we encourage women to apply to roles in the tech field? What can managers/coworkers/hiring managers do to make job listings more accessible to women?
- How did you navigate through your company as the first female employee?
- I don’t think it’s a secret that many women in tech have felt that their gender has affected the way they’re perceived or treated. Have you been in a situation like that? How did you handle it?
- What do you think is the best part of being a woman in the tech industry?
- Do you have any tips of women in tech or women who are wanting to join this industry?
- Dacey Nolan
- Maria Loza
- Susan Ma
- Amanda Martinez - Engineering manager, Chromatic/ Storybook
- Amanda- Rockit Snacks
- Amanda- Kite Sparkling Botanicals with Adaptogens
- Amanda- Humm Kombucha
- Dacey- Noom
- Maria- Razer Kraken - Green
- Susan- DevRel Meet