In today's episode, Lyndsey and Dacey are joined by guest Deen Denno. Here are the questions they discussed:
- Tell us about your background and how you got into tech.
- What do you look for in a company when deciding if you want to work with them?
- How do you prepare for interviews?
- What sort of questions do you usually ask about a company during an interview?
- Are there any red flags you look out for during an interview with a company?
- What technologies do you currently work with at Hireology?
- How do you approach accessibility testing, are there any tools you like to use?
- Have you had mentors throughout your career and how did you go about seeking one out?
- How have you stayed motivated throughout your career?
- Do you have any advice for women who are wanting to get into the tech industry?
- Dacey Nolan
- Lyndsey Browning
- Deen Denno