October 19th, 2021 | 46 mins 8 secs
In today's episode, Lyndsey and Dacey are joined by guest Deen Denno. Here are the questions they discussed:
- Tell us about your background and how you got into tech.
- What do you look for in a company when deciding if you want to work with them?
- How do you prepare for interviews?
- What sort of questions do you usually ask about a company during an interview?
- Are there any red flags you look out for during an interview with a company?
- What technologies do you currently work with at Hireology?
- How do you approach accessibility testing, are there any tools you like to use?
- Have you had mentors throughout your career and how did you go about seeking one out?
- How have you stayed motivated throughout your career?
- Do you have any advice for women who are wanting to get into the tech industry?
"Choosing your Career Path: What Being a Senior Level Woman in Tech Means" with Suz Hinton - She's in Tech 018
September 21st, 2021 | 53 mins 47 secs
In today's episode, Lyndsey and Susan are joined by guest Suz Hinton. Here are the questions they discussed:
- Tell us a little bit about your background and how you got into the tech world
- What is hardware hacking and how do you get interested in something like that?
- How do you go about building an audience for streaming live coding sessions on Twitch?
- What advice would you give to women in tech who want to teach others but might feel a bit nervous about starting out?
- You created an open source library for controlling OLED screens. Can you tell us a little bit about it and some of the things you can do with it? How did you come up with the idea?
- Can you talk to us about some of the things you're working on at Stripe?
- Was it a natural transition for you to go into management? How were you able to balance between staying technical and coding, but also be in a leadership position for projects and your team?
August 17th, 2021 | 46 mins 56 secs
In today's episode, Lyndsey and Susan are joined by guest Noa Ronen.
August 3rd, 2021 | 37 mins 12 secs
Lindsay and Lyndsey talk with Ire Aderinokun about her journey into tech, and how she founded Buycoins, a cryptocurrency exchange based in Nigeria. They talk about how Ire got involved with Web3 and blockchain development, and how a side project became a business. They also talk about The Feminist Coalition, a group based in Nigeria to champion equality for women in Nigeria, and how Ire became comfortable giving tech talks to large audiences.